sie sucht ihn oberhausen http://www.blockhaus-tschechien.at/minay/2319 All of us, living out our own stories, have found ourselves at some point feeling stuck – wanting our story to look different, but without the tools and experiences to make that happen.
http://www.cumcweaverville.org/malyk/1063 As a therapist and educator I believe that growth takes place in an environment with compassion, gentle challenge, creativity and humor. Understanding that what happens to us impacts our mind and our body, I take an individualized treatment approach which addresses mind, body and experiences.
comment harry rencontre meghan My goal is to provide a safe space to heal and create healthy thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors along with the tools to sustain them. I work with adolescents and adults in individual, couples and family sessions to help you to write the next chapters of your story in a new way.
his explanation I utilize a variety of treatment modalities including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Trauma-Informed Therapies, and expressive therapies in order to individualize treatment.
Education & Certifications
- humorous online dating profiles Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) License #LPC008187
- site rencontre levis Certified Anger Management Specialist-II (CAMS-II)
- http://strensa.com/visilnica/5380 Certified Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (TF-CBT)
- right here B.A. Secondary English Education
- site de rencontre gratuit аТ paris M.S. Community Counseling